Dimples
I am in a cold classroom today, learning how to fix computers. On a Saturday. On a beautiful Saturday. On my rest day. I think I got over excited when I saw the IT basics class, because I was trying to change my blog's look then, to no avail. I said to myself, "Hey, perfect timing! The class is just what I need! I can't believe my luck!" But as most of my friends know, my timing sucks major ass. Now, I'm stuck in this class, learning how to dismantle computers and putting them back together again. I'm sure it's exciting to a lot of other people out there, but it's a big ho-hum to me. Two more hours to go...
One thing that keeps me in thrall to this class though is how dimply our teacher's thighs are, and I don't mean that in a malicious way. Just can't help looking at it. Fascinating, really.
This should have been posted last Saturday, Sept. 6, but Blogger had some ek-ek that day...