Bummer
Went to Greenhills last Friday with Zel and Zhon, to accompany Zel in returning the faulty cd she bought a couple of days before. Zhon when shoe shopping while Zel and I went DVD shopping. Blew P320 on 4 DVDs that didn't work on our player. I'll check if it'll play in Josi's Mac. Bummer.
Blah
Today is such a blah day. My clothes don't fit anymore because of all the pigging out I've been doing and my tummy is acting up. I'm not so sure if I'm lactose-intolerant, but it started acting up after I ate cornflakes and milk earlier. I sure hope not. Sigh. I gotta go have my tummy (and everything else) checked one of these days. Hmn. I'm hungry. Lemme zip downstairs to get a Jamaican patty. Yemon.
Birthday Girl
It's Dawaya's birthday today.
Beetlebum
Wala lang. Just noticed that today's headings start with the letter B. Hee. Haw. Hmn.