Thursday, September 18, 2003

Humdrum
Hay. I'm not sure why, but lately, I've been so bored with everything. I can't finish the books I'm reading, I can't watch a whole t.v. show episode (yes, even Six Feet Under!) and I can't even eat well. I wonder if this is what they call a mid-life crisis. I feel old.

Oh, the talent!
Watched Dawaya's play last week and she was juust great! She has such a wonderful voice and oh, the acting talent! I'm sure that fate would be good to her and give her the break she deserves.

Meanwhile on the other side of the talent spectrum
ChiCo was simply horrible. I'm not sure if the theater company gave her the supporting role because of her last name, but she can't act for shit! She can reach the high notes of the character's songs, but just the memory of ChiCo singing makes me shudder. Pyla and Doods were making fun of her while watching, that I had to nudge them hard so the other people watching won't get distracted. Before they quieted down, I heard Pyla saying to Doods in a semi-apologetic tone (Pyla invited Doods to see the show), "Pare, hilaw pa umarte at kumanta si ChiCo," and Doods quipped, "Hindi pare, sablay talaga!"

Broke
Dadu got hospitalized again and I ended up paying for half of his hospital bill. Darn.