This year, I've been doing stuff that I've been planning to do since last year. It's pretty awesome to get in gear and actually do something. It's tiring, yes, but at the end of the day, when you're in bed and thinking about what you did today, you feel quite accomplished for ticking off everything on your daily to-do list.
I still have a lot of to-do list items for the year, but I'm going through it slowly and surely, and that's the important part. We've been very good at home in avoiding junkfood and I've been cooking a lot of things that I've been wanting to cook. I've been doing crafts and doing a bit more at work. Sadly, I haven't read any of the books on my reading list, but I'll start on it tonight.
I've decided not to come up with new year's resolutions this time, but just do more things I've been wanting to do. I think it's working out well.
While it's a bit late for this, I do sincerely wish that you get to do the things you want to do this year.
Now I want some pancakes.