Thursday, November 17, 2011

There's nothing worse than having an active mind and itchy hands and being chained to the computer to finish some work stuff.

Sometimes I wonder if my dog - who doesn't get to go out much - is happy living with us. I wonder if he dreams of running on hot asphalt roads and chasing after tricycles and sniffing other doggie butts when he gazes out the window.

If a psychologist were to observe my work team, he'd have a field day. We have a spoiled brat, an attention whore, an emotional wreck, an indifferent one and a happy go lucky one. I would like to read the observations the psychologist would note down about our ragged band of training folks.

I don't understand why I get these fits of voracious shopping and then after a week or two, I get so sick of it that I don't even want to step inside a mall.

I've about given up on A Song of Ice and Fire. While the books are wondrous marvels of fantasy and imagination, I just want to read something light and sunny to ward off the dreariness of ASOIF. It's becoming a drag after reading exclusively this (apart from stuff I have to read for work)for the past couple of months.