
Okay, I just need to get this out since I have neither pictures with him nor solid memories of that night.
Erlend is a very odd person. Tall, lanky, a beanpole with thick glasses -- they're real, I looked through them from where I stood which is about 3 feet away from him (!) He swayed like a gnarly tree, upper body undulating to Jens' beats. He wore a checkered shirt, trousers and kermit-green boat shoes. He refused to have his photo taken, saying that he doesn't want to be plastered all over the internet (good point), nor give out autographs.
He seems to be a big fan of Jens' since he tuned J's guitar for him and jammed with him on several songs. He sat on the floor behind the old drum set and when he couldn't take it anymore, started banging away on the broken cymbals.
He's the best kind of interesting-odd there is.