Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Spree
I've been baking a lot these days and some friends have endured being guinea pigs for this. For their feedback and strength in constitution, my deepest gratitude. Anyway, the one pictured here is a box of lemon squares, freshly baked and was promptly dispatched to unwitting friends. Good thing they liked it, haha.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Old Friends
I really like meeting up with good, old friends, especially those harking back from the happy, carefree days. I met up with kilikili yesterday and I was just a happy camper talking to her like old times, which we hardly ever do anymore so that was a real treat. I also caught up with the Bongster and Noel and some of the people from the old training team. I was glad to see that they looked really well and judging from their updates, they're moving along quite nicely. It's very flattering to know that my old bosses still want me to be part of the team, and opening the doors rather widely, if and when I do decide to come back. Maybe in a couple more months I'll think about coming back. Maybe.