I'm supposed to be churning out this humongous statistical report of the raket I did in Ozamiz, but here I am, wandering aimlessly in cyberspace. I woke up at 6am today to get a headstart on work since deadline is tomorrow, but oh, how solitaire, minesweeper, hearts and freecell call to me. The poor little things look neglected so I just had to give them some loving. Sigh. Since we're on the subject of procrastinating, I took a break from work late this afternoon and guess what I did? Baked a whole production of butter cookies dipped in chocolate. Gad. Now, I'm back to staring at the monitor for hours on end, thinking of things I have to do before I jump into graphs, tables, frequencies and percentages once again. Gotta beat the record in advance level of Minesweeper. Gotta wipe out the Solitaire debt. Gotta be first place in Hearts. Gotta clean the room. Gotta take a shower. Gotta blog. Gotta, gotta, gotta. Digression: ever notice how a word starts to look and sound different when you say or type it over and over again? More Eyecandies
You have to watch Sin City. It's fecking great!