Friday, April 29, 2005

AI
Hahaha. Constantine got kicked out when he sang a rock song, ironically. Teehee. I'm glad that Bo got to stay on, but I hope he doesn't become the next American Idol 'cause THAT will definitely NOT rock. He'd be a popstar if he does.

Benstar
Arranged Benstar's marriage proposal to his girlfriend last Sunday. It was all cliche -- candles, wine, rose petals and cheesecake with the ring inside -- I tried hard not to gag, but as it was, Benstar's gf shed some tears and was totally surprised and delighted. Both of them were so happy with how it went and thankful to all the work that Duchess, Samantha and I did for them. I say it was all in a day's work :)

Friends
I've been reading through Jo's and Franny's blogs and they're just so wonderfully prolific. I can only wish to write like them and to have the same expanse of imagination. I know I'd need to continually practice, but I can't seem to get over the couch-and-tv syndrome. Blech.

Boraowr!
Reading a blog brought to mind one of Hubis' angsts when we were in Boracay. We were walking back to our hotel when he suddenly blurted, "Don't you just hate how people refer to Boracay as Bora?!?!" Pyla quipped, "yeah, as in Bora-Bora, hehehe." Hubis said "Tang-ina kasi yang mga pretentious fucks na yan. Pag nakarinig ako ng nagsabi ng Bora, sasagutin ko yon ng (in full colegiala mode)'I'm going to Bora and make tae!' Taaang-inaaaa!" That, my friends, is how a good-natured upright citizen explodes with angst. Hubis has got to be the humorous highlight of our trip to, ahem, Bora.