Hay, check this out. A big purchase deserves a big picture:
Release
I finally the respite that I've been yearning for this past couple of months. After simmering for a long time, I woke up this morning feeling really blah and ready to blow a gasket, so I did the best thing I could think of. I talked to her boss. I opened the conversation with "I don't think I can continue working with her anymore..." Noel said that I'm such a maldita, but hey, that's how I feel about everything now. The mere sight of her just pisses me off and what's worse about this whole fiasco is that I'm not the only one who feels this way. Almost everyone in the group feels the same way in varying degrees. Her boss told me that once BigBoss arrives, there will be major changes in the management of our team. What those changes are, we've yet to find out, hopefully within the week. I was ready to hand in my resignation letter but I can't wait to see the changes that boss told me about. I'm holding off till I know what she's talking about. I'm glad that I got to talk to her boss, because now, I feel a whole lot better. I guess being able to effectively express myself to those who can actually do something about it really helps a lot.