Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Back to Normal
Everything's back to normal, hence:

I.

10 THINGS IN YOUR BAG
1. Edward Hopper organizer
2. Pens
3. Wallet
4. Cellphone
5. Vanity Kit
6. House keys
7. Gum
8. Norgay, my MP3 player
9. Hair elastics
10. Eyeglasses

9 THINGS YOU WEAR EVERYDAY:
1. Merrel rubber shoes
2. Necklace
3. Tshirt
4. Jeans
5. Socks
6. Deodorant
7. Undies
8. Eyeglasses
9. Headphones

8 OF YOUR FAVORITE FOOD
1. Fried Chicken!
2. Tuna Pasta
3. Adobo
4. Steak
5. Potaters
6. Teppanyaki anything
7. Chocolate Cake

7 OF YOUR CLOSEST FRIENDS
1. Elaine
2. Joelle
3. Leslie
4. Rin
5. Waya and Lala
6. Hazel
7. Pye (l)

6 OF YOUR FAVE MOVIES
1. Kill Bill
2. Love, Actually
3. Indiana Jones Trilogy
4. Magnolia
5. Fight Club
6. The Godfather 2


5 THINGS IN YOUR ROOM
1. Boombox
2. Shoes
3. Bed
4. Clothes,
5. Books, books, books!


4 THINGS YOU ATE TODAY
1. Adobo rice
2. Noodles with egg
3. Mommy's pritong lumpia

3 THINGS YOU COULDN'T LIVE WITHOUT
1. Books
2. Water
3. TV

2 BOOKS/MAGZ U RECENTLY READ
1. My sister's feasibility study
2. Celestine Prophecy (zzzz....)

1 PERSON YOU CAN'T FORGET
1. Lolopapa


II.

1. Favorite breakfast is: Tapsilog.

2. The movies I've watched the most number of times are:
a. JCS (1994)
b. Sound of Music
c. Lilo and Stitch (with my nephew)

3. Least favorite subject in school: it's a toss-up between Math and Clothing & Textile

4. I spend my leisure time by: reading, watching T.V.

5. Worst smell: catpiss and catshit

6. If I could have any car in the world, what would it be?: My Lolopapa's 1976 Mustang, fully restored or a vintage Jaguar

7. Favorite household chore: washing the dishes

8. When I was a kid, I dreamed of becoming: a doctor, artista (haha)

9. Favorite colors: green, orange

10. Favorite perfumes: olive oil spray from Body Shop, Bulgari's BLV

11. When I die, I'd rather be (cremated or buried): cremated

12. If I could repeat college, I'd take up: Archaeology or Museum Studies

13. Three things I can't leave home without: phone, wallet and pen.

14. First thing I bought with my first salary: hmn...food?

15. I'd like to be remembered as: smart, honest and funny

16. If a book was made into a movie, would you still bother buying the book? Yes

17. Specialty in cooking?: don't cook that much.

18. First crush?: this guy from kindergarten who used to give me flowers from the school garden

19. Favorite hangout: anywhere, as long as I'm with good friends.

20. Best place to shop?: Megamall

21. Do you like to watch plays?: Yes

22. Favorite place in the house?: the yard

23. Best gift you've given?: iPod

24. Weirdest gift you've received: can't think of any.

25. Gift that you want to receive at this moment: Books and/or Graphic novels (to complete my Sandman collection)