I took the "Which Celebrity Are You Going To Marry?" quiz over at Quizilla and lookie my future hubby(t) [sorry, couldn't help it, hehehe]:

Elijah Wood
Please rate this quiz I worked hard on it thanks
and I hope that you had fun
What Celebirty are you going to MARRY?!(14 outcomes with pics for anyone)
brought to you by Quizilla
Awww, ain't he cute? I thought he was cuter and more talented than Macaulay Culkin in The Good Son.
List
Stuff I realized when I woke up this morning:
1. That the springs of my bed randomly uncoils.
2. That the cat on our roof is terribly in heat.
3. That my mom wakes up at 3:30 a.m. to work the washing machine in one of her menopausal moods.
4. That my sister sneaks in my room to get socks.
5. That the beeping noises I hear in the middle of the night doesn't come from my head, but from my nephew's digital watch under the bed.
6. That I come up with the most ingenious theories, explanations, answers to questions and stories in that moment between waking and sleeping but I totally forget them when I attempt to write em down, fully awake.
7. That my right hand is dead when I wake up, after a night of sleeping with my hands clasped on my tummy ala corpse in a kabaong.
8. That I've been reading The Chronicles of Narnia for almost a month now, before dozing off.
9. That I hardly had any significant dreams lately.
10. That I hardly ever move while sleeping.