Thursday, December 04, 2003

Goodbye!
If you've noticed, I've deleted the Eyecandies blog due to indolence, hahaha. Can't think of exciting stuff to put in there, but I'm cooking up something more useful, more interesting so watch out for it. I'm doing the new blog the right way, mapping the pages first and soon I'll be collecting data for the content. I can't wait to work on it! If only I can find the time. Sniff.


Hello!
Hello, I-Mesh! Whee! Was able to install I-Mesh in my PC, thanks to Potchi. I've gone download crazy, mostly songs, but soon I'll be downloading more stuff like videos, tv shows, etch. Just hope Big Brother would be kind enough to let me indulge.

Grabe, just read about the Max Brenner chocolate store in Greenbelt 3 and everything looks yummy!!!! I want to buy the chocolate spread in metal squeeze tubes. Hmn, wonder how much ees eet. Looks expensive, tho. I'll go there this Saturday to say hello to all the evil chocolates there. Heee.