Sunday, July 13, 2003

Lifeless
I've been so worried about how I'm becoming. I've been so irritable lately, especially at work. Irritable to stupid reps I have to listen to. See what I mean? I've been feeling a bit hopeless about where my 'career' is going to. I don't long for any movement at work, but come to think of it, I really like what I'm doing, but I'm not sure if I like what work is doing to me.

Knuckle Sandwich
Watched "Punch-Drunk Love" last weekend with Pyla. I've been wanting to watch it for the longest time because a lot of people were raving about it and it was helmed by one of my fave directors, P.T. Anderson. The story is based on the Pudding Guy and P.T. merely expanded the story, making his own fiction. It's a nice little simple love story about a guy who tends to explode in a violent rage if provoked, who found a harmonium, a girl and an opportunity. Typical to P.T.'s movies are the seemingly unrelated factors coming together and totally making sense in the end (see Magnolia) and the same goes for this movie, although very different in other aspects since PDL is very uncomplicated. It's a great movie to watch on a quiet Sunday afternoon, with someone you love. It's such a sweet movie.

Pulpbit
Engaged myself in a bit of harmless flirting with Pulpbit. I've always liked Pulpbit (everyone does) coz he's so super nice and he has such a nice aura that everyone seems drawn to him, not like how fans are drawn to artistas, but more of like you just like being around him. We were watching a movie in Sanrocks and we had a little flirty conversation while lazing on the living room carpet (we were all lying down on the carpet and I noticed him inching closer and closer until he was beside me.) We talked about the movie, that's all, but our demeanors were undeniably flirty. No harm done, nothing happened but it sure made me look at Pulpbit twice coz I never thought he'd be like that. Patol naman ako. Hehe.