Surrealism
Everything seems surreal today. I don't know if I didn't get enough sleep yesterday, but things seem to be in a haze. You ever experienced being on weed? It's something like that, only, you're not high. Everything seems so funny and you're conscious of everyone you encounter (which you normally wouldn't give a damn about). Hmn. I'm probably just going nuts. So what's new about that? Herherher.
Sniffle
Decided to cancel the Bohol trip last week because of the expenses that needs to be put into the bag business with Tweetnat. It was a hard decision to make since Pyla and I wanted to pet a tarsier and zip on over to Cebu for the lechon. Sniff. Consider sour graping, the weather isn't that great anyways, it's been raining sporadically, so a trip to the beach isn't really in anyone's agenda.
More Sniffles
Fwanny is London-bound. She got the job she applied for and she'll be leaving for Lundun soon. I'll super miss her kitty-carresses, but we're all so happy for her (and she'll get to visit her beloved Benpoit in nearby Fwance).