Sunday, March 02, 2003

I think I'm having a hard time catching up with all the Espanyol eklat. I missed 2 classes, because Tweetnat had to go to the States for 9 (!) days and I had to learn how to commute to freaking Taft to get to my class. The commute isn't that complicated, I'm just really lazy. So when Tweetnat didn't arrive on time last Friday, I decided to go to class alone again. Things got more complicated (add to the fact that our dear Senor Jesus is as fluent in English as I am in Spanish) and I really had a hard time catching up. Sigh. I just hope I get to pass the exam on Friday.

I took a test in quizilla.com and this is the result:

pure
pure


What's YOUR sexual fetish?
brought to you by Quizilla

I'm an aaangel! Heeheehee..

Reactions, anyone? Kilikili? Jellybutt?