Been so busy lately with work and Spanish class. Whew!
Class is fun, especially with Tweetnat around. Her mommy dearest stories are hilarious and we're connecting on a more mature level. You have to understand that she and I practically grew up together, having been friends since grade six. She was my high school best friend and after high school, we kinda drifted apart, especially when she had to work and study in Europe for a couple number of years. We basically grew apart, adopting very different lifestyles but what I truly admire about her is her stand on friendship. You'd really have a hard time NOT being friends with her since she tries very hard to keep things going, even across continents. I'm so lucky to have a friend like her.
I'm finally going back to Boracay! Pyla and I went to the travel Expo in Megamall last weekend to look for good deals and good deals we got. We found flights going to Kalibo at 50% off the published price, which amounted to P 3,500. Very good indeed. Now, I'm trying to fix the accommodations and keeping the whole trip within the P 7,000 range for 4 days of pure vacation in lovely, lovely Boracay. Can't hardly wait. Whee!!