Wednesday, August 23, 2017

POI

So, I have this tendency to obsessively stalk a person of interest and gather as much information about him/her. Sometimes, I get too immersed that when I do get to meet that person, I have to be careful to not spill that I know a lot about that person. It's creepy, I know.

I've been stalking this POI a lot recently for what reason, I don't really know. One thing led to another, and here I am, mulling over that person's life details in my head. I came across a YouTube clip of that person performing a song. I know that that person wrote it and it was beautiful and extremely sad. I felt bad for stalking that person and thinking like I blew the lid off an emotional can of worms, but I also can't help but feel drawn to that sadness that seems almost...delicious.