Last week had been a flurry of social activities (don't ask me about what I finished for work) and while I usually find night-outs really tiring and unexciting, I'm pretty proud of myself that I made an effort to go out and meet up with friends and have fun.
Wednesday night's FP event was maybe the best FP event I've been to. Most of my favorite people were there - Pye, Fran, Elaine, AJ, Joan, Rocky & Manny, Erik, Lewis (and his new gf!) Lainee gave us drink stubs, Fran and I boy-watched while Pye enjoyed the music. I had a marvelous time.
Friday, we had Paeng's wedding shower over at my place. All 9 of us smooshed ourselves at my dinner table, ate great motel (take-out) food, and had wonderful conversations.
Saturday, I went to the mall for Lyn's 40th birthday treat. Always good meeting up with the old folks.
Of course, I had to sacrifice a bit of sleep, but I think I caught up on it last Sunday and snoozed til 12. Eeep!