Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Why, Hello There!

Sometimes, you feel like you've been snoozing, walking the world with half-closed eyes, with the consciousness of a zombie.  Well, I haven't really been walking around like a zombie, but I've been feeling like one,  with strings pulling me and my precious consciousness in different directions, mostly work.  Yes, work.

It's been pretty hectic work-wise, with deadlines almost every week since December.  It's gotten so that  a day or two of not thinking about a project seems like absolute luxury - catching up on my favorite blogs and not having that feeling of something chasing you included.

A vacation is in the works, hopefully a two-week rest and adventure, if things go well.  If not, I'll use those two weeks of approved vacation time loafing at home and maybe escaping to the beach for a good 7 days. Now, wouldn't that be lovely? :)