Thursday, April 26, 2012
On My Reading List
I wish I could say that I haven't been very diligent in updating my reading list, but alas, I have read a grand total of 3 books (one's a novella) so far, and the year's almost halfway done. I don't count the stuff I read for work because well, they don't count. I'm very disappointed with myself and yesterday, I swore that I wouldn't easily give in to the allures of mobile technology. I've been so hung up on my phone - with all its games and 'useful' apps - that I'm glued to it until bedtime. The husband is often left alone and ignored, amused and a little bit annoyed; he can't get mad because he was the one who got me my phone, so there. While I have ebooks stored in it, there are other more pressing matters I need to attend to, such as hunt easter eggs with Snoopy, instagram photos, win the Diamond Dash weekly tournaments and so on. Sigh.
I'm writing this here to remind myself: I WILL read more books.
Good luck to me.