Lazy Sunday
I didn't think I'd miss cooking this much. I've been so busy at work that I've neglected it, which is my core duty at home -- my husband does all other household duties (thank god for domesticated hubbies. I'm so lucky, sigh). I think it's having to go to work and all that shizz that when I get home, I'm just too tired/stressed/lazy to cook. Fast food deliveries and quickie meals became our saviours but those things don't satisfy the way a good, stress-free homecooked meal can.
I love lazy Sundays because it gives me time to be vacant. Vacant enough to think of some really good food to cook for the coming week. That's exactly what I'm doing today. I hope the Chicken Tagine and Korean Beef Stew turn out well *crossing my fingers*
===
Poor doggie's been sniffing around in the kitchen probably wondering what those wonderful smells are. Sorry, only dog food for the chowchow. Chowawa naman :(
===
I love my mommy. Happy birthday!