More rants
I recently discovered that one of the blogs I regularly read is a sham. It's an advertising channel disguised as a blog, where the writer writes about her life and the stuff she shops for and other everyday stuff that she experiences. At first her entries seem sincere, but lately, almost all of her entries sound like advertorials. I wrote it off as laziness to write on her part but au contraire, it wasn't laziness, it was forced writing to showcase the product she's currently pimping. No, I take that back, she's not the pimp, she's the fucken WHORE! It's one thing to write about your life but it's another to PRETEND to write about your life as a vessel for a corporation paying you to help them sell something. I have more respect for those whose intentions are honest (paid websites, paid ads, etc.); I've none for those soul-less materialistic sluts.
It's so hard to find honest people nowadays.