Tune Up
I've been going to the doctor a lot lately, for a long overdue and much needed body tune-up. I'm fortunate that my company provides a hefty medical coverage that all I do is go to a clinic, have my medical card validated and wait for the doctor to come in. Last week, the doctor ordered some blood tests done and when I went to the clinic's reception area to ask for the lab schedule, the receptionist mistakenly thought I was inquiring on the rates of the tests. See, my doctor ordered a total of 8 tests, and when I saw the numbers that the receptionist scribbled on my laundry list, I was shocked. Each test costs AT LEAST 600 pesos, with one reaching more than a grand. I'm glad my medical plan covers that because DAYUM!
P.S.
This chichi boutique that my best friend works in doesn't have a medical plan. I'm worried for her.