Sunday, January 04, 2009

Happy Holidays

The holidays have been a balancing act of keeping busy (cooking, cleaning and visiting family) and loafing at home doing totally nothing. I found it rejuvenating and am looking forward to a bigger, better 2009. As always, I'd like to share Neil's new year message to you, my dear and mellow reader:

"I hope you will have a wonderful year, that you'll dream dangerously and outrageously, that you'll make something that didn't exist before you made it, that you will be loved and that you will be liked, and that you will have people to love and like in return. And, most of importantly (because I think there should be more kindness and more wisdom in the world right now), that you will, when you need to be, be wise, and that you will always be kind."

Amen to that. Here's to dreaming dangerously and outrageously AND making them all come true this year!