Friday, October 03, 2008

At Home
I quite like working from home. I woke up the same time I usually do when I need to go to the office (which is at 6am -- yes, I'm a morning person), helped Pyla prep for work, rubbed a stubbed toe, let a borrowed Snicket dog out of the laundry area, took Snicket dog out for a walk, prepped and ate breakfast, cleaned up and opened my work e-mail before eight. Ahh, bliss. I also get to listen to online radio, which is blocked in the office internets. That said, I prefer Jiwamusic than Lastfm. I got a Lastfm account through Neil's blog last February but until now, I haven't gotten the hang of using it. Jiwa is just search and play and the songs play in full, not some 29 second preview like in Lastfm. Also, Jiwa streams faster than Lastfm and that's why I love it. Ahh, it's a sunny day -- I should go out for a quick swim today.