Friday, July 08, 2005

Another Neil Post
I can't believe he's really here. I just checked out his blog and he actually blogged about being here and how ten thousand people were having an impromptu political rally near his hotel (he's staying somewhere in Makati! Ha! So that's Intercon, Mandarin... sorry, stalker moment) and how he won't be able to wear his leather jacket because of underwhelming airconditioning. I'm still pretty calm now, but whenever I see Neil nuggets in cyberspace, I feel something rising inside. That scene in a movie where Tea Leoni and her dad were about to witness the end of the world by calmly sitting on the beach while a humongous tidal wave approaches to wipe them out comes to mind. Excitement, maybe, but more anxiety and hopefulness(?) that he won't cause some sort of disillusionment. I mean, by God, for the past couple of years he's been my life's influence. I wonder how I'll be tomorrow? Let's hope that the current political unrest won't cause any undue disruptions.