Monday, March 28, 2005

Eternal Weekend
Oh god. I haven't felt this good in a long time. I've been jobless for the past 3 weeks and it's been nothing but pure bliss. In the 3 weeks that I've been free, I more or less have done things that I've been meaning to do since the start of the year. I've been reading and reading; fixing my 'library'; cleaning my room; cooking up things to do for the next couple of days; queer eye-ing the house. I guess I've been working too long, because I feel as if it's just a weekend, with Monday ready to pounce on me from around the corner. Only, for the past 3 weeks, Monday doesn't come at all. Don't you just love eternal weekends?

Necessary Evil
Today is actually my first big internet day, as I've been swearing off the computer and all its accompanying evils. I've had it up to here with monitor radiation anyways, but alas, the pc and internet are necessary evils. So, here I am, still alive and kicking for all those who would care to know. I'm imposing a hermit-like existence on myself, to finish all of the things I've been meaning to do while I'm on an indefinite leave, so I doubt if any of you will be seeing me anywhere soon. I'm open to invitations though, if I'm in town and not doing any projects yet.

Turn, turn, turn
My girlfriends and I are up to something. It's gonna be fabulous, I promise. More details as soon as we come up with them.

And Before I Forget
My book du jour:
Image hosted by Photobucket.com