Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Here's Plan B
I'm thinking of transferring to the academe next year. As in teach. As in real students. I told myself before that I'll never teach students because, well, judging from how I was as a college student and the headaches that my noisy (but smart, haha) clique caused my professors, I vowed to myself that I wouldn't be a school teacher. But now, I'm totally eating my words. I love teaching, I love seeing the spark of acknowledgement in my students' eyes when they finally understand what I'm discussing. It's just that here, where I currently am, it just gets so super tiring. One of the major things that keeps me going is the thought that I'm leaving next year. That's not good at all.

More, More!
More book acquisitions:

+Diane Ackerman's Alchemy of the Mind


+Starring Sally J. Freedman As Herself by Judy Blume
+DK Little Book on Graphology
+DK Little Book on Tarot Cards

Wee! Happyhappy!