Saturday, September 18, 2004

Rantings of a Mcjobber
I've been back in Manila for almost two weeks now and Cebu now feels a hundred years away. I've been a bit bummed out on le job situation and I'm working on having my ass transferred to another account (if you can call it that.) I hope I'll get into the Comm group. I'm just so tired and I feel like my knowledge on my present account is super obsolete, plus I'm having a hard time catching up on the new stuff here. Le boss situation isn't helping a lot either. I may sound like I'm dissing my present boss a lot lately, but I really respect how she works. It's just that I don't really agree with her leadership style and it's affecting how I work and how I learn.

End Of An Era
Take a look at the Sandman checklist on the right hand side of this page. Notice something? Yes, I've completed the Sandman Library and it feels so damn good to achieve this. It's sad only because the adventure is over, the great bookstore search is done.