Down South
I'm back down south, after spending 5 measly days in the bustling Metropolis. I was supposed to really be back here but not this soon. My boss told me the weekend of my birthday that I'm going back to Cebu on July 26, so that made me glad, but come Monday, she talked to me and told me that I had to go back down to Cebu the following day. I was like, EEP! Can I pack first? So after work, I rushed to Sta. Lucia to buy me a big-ass luggage, since I'll be staying in Cebu for 2 months. Gawd. Two months. At first, my mind was shouting, "NOOOOOO" but what the hell, my life belongs to Training now, so there's no use in complaining. I just thought about the money I'd be able to save while I'm there, and Bohol's like a short boat ride away. Surprisingly, when I got here, I didn't get really bad homesick spells, unlike the first time I stayed here, where I even missed Snowball. I still miss my lovely kittycat, but not as much. I do miss Loverboy, but he's visiting next month, so I'm good. We're going to Bohol! Now, if I can only get some time off from work...hmn. Good luck to me.
Am I enjoying it here? I guess I'm getting used to the life here in Cebu; in the super comfy company housing; in the spacious one-floor office; with the Php 40 cab rides; the 5-min. travel time going from the house to the office. I AM enjoying it here a bit, but I must say that when it comes to work, I prefer to be in Manila.