Thursday, April 29, 2004

Sick-o
For the first time this year, I got sick for real. Why is it that whenever I get sick (which is rare), I feel really sick? Hmn. Got off work for a day and a half. I actually felt better yesterday but I decided to stay at home and rest to make sure I won't get a relapse *wink* I know that this may jeopardize my chances for a position I'm applying for, but what the hey, it can't be prevented. It's really just bad timing. I'll live.

Corpo Schmorpo
Things have been so hectic at work lately, due to the experimental restructuring of QA leaving us with barely enough time to eat. I'm not sure I like it here anymore. Life was fine before this and if only OPS listened to us, CSAT wouldn't have gotten this bad. I hate to point fingers but they're not getting off that easily, humpf.

ZSAZSAH!!!
Y'all gotta check out this comic book:
Ang Kagila-gilalas Na Pakikipagsapalaran Ni Zsazsa Zaturnnah by Carlo Vergara

Let me know if you want to borrow the book, I gotsa copy! :)