Thursday, February 05, 2004

Angst
I super hate how my team is becoming more and more like a clique instead of a team. It so reminds me of high school, where the pretty and popular kids tend to gravitate to each other and pointedly make the 'lesser' ones feel totally left out. Oh, yes, the 'popular' kids are nice to the 'lesser' ones in a patronizing kind of way, although their expressions say that "You're so lucky I'm even paying attention to you." I'm sure these people are great and nice in their own way, but they're so fucking full of BULLSHIT.

I've been warned by my super before that this team is hard to get into because they tend to choose one of their own (read: their friends). I didn't believe him then 'cause I eventually became part of the team but with everything that's happening, I don't know anymore.