Baguio
What is it about cold weather that makes you want to eat and eat and eat...? Went to Baguio with the HS friends last weekend for our annual Christmas get together and boy, did I get bundat! Tonsteve's dad, who's a judge there treated us to all-out buffet dinners during our stay, paid for our accommodations at the Concorde Hotel and the transpo while we were there, plus he gave us plenty of vegetables and pasalubongs, all we can carry. Now that's what I call a vacation. Only, I didn't really get to unwind during our stay there because of my frigging astigmatism. Grr. I had this humongous headache, a dull one that just didn't go away. And after a hearty breakfast at Cafe by the Ruins, I needed to go no. 2 and didn't get to till we returned to the hotel at around 10:30 p.m. That certainly wasn't my day.
I just noticed that my high school barkada are such different people, it's hard to believe we're friends. I'll give a profile soon.
Anyways, it's good to be back. Ngek.