And Again...
Can you believe I spent P1,249 not 10 minutes in the mall last Saturday? Well, I bought Neil-my-love's latest Sandman graphic novel, Endless Nights. It's a beautiful, linen covered hardbound book and although I haven't read it yet, (am super swamped with readings...) the reviews are okay naman and the illustrations are tres fantastique, so I guess it's worth it. Happy, happy!
Hung-up, Super
My mind has been saturated with comic book stuff that the other day, when I was in a training class, I dozed off and in my half-sleepiness, I heard the trainor ask a question. I tilted my head back ready to launch into a comic book vs. graphic novel discussion when the girl behind me beat me to answering the teacher's question. She said a totally different thing and I was shocked, because I really, really felt that the trainor was asking about comic books and graphic novels. Come to think of it, why would an e-mail support refresher class tackle comic books? Can you say hung up? Hahaha. Sandman played tricks on lil ole me again. I love it! Close na kami ni Dream, haha.