Friday, October 31, 2003

Un-production
I've decided to get the stick out of my ass and not make a big production out of everything I write.

Hay.

I've this teammate who's a twinky. And I mean a real live twinky! Her boy has a wife and two kids and they friggin' did IT when she saw him. Grabe. She doesn't look like she could harm a fly. Ok, she looks like a fucking virgin, but as fate would have it, she screwed a married man. She'd make me kwento about her long-distance relationship, which I think is good, and at first I tried to persuade her to end her relationship with the guy, which she didn't. Sometimes, when the guy would make drama with her, making her jealous and stuff, she'd tell me how bad he makes her feel, how she cannot do anything because she officially doesn't have the right to get jealous or even to fight with him. Of all the sissy excuses I've heard in my life, THAT has got to be in the top ten. I mean, if she doesn't want to feel like that, why, for crying out loud, is she even still in that relationship? I'm mad, because she's a friend and I don't like it when gloom engulfs our work stations. Harumpf. Sometimes nga, I want to tell her off, tell her to stop it, stop it na what she has with the guy because I personally find it offensive. My dad has a twinky and I'm telling you, it's not a walk in the park to see your family being torn apart. It's getting personal na talaga.

Meanwhile, Hubis texts me regularly, even talked on the phone for hours last Sunday. Gad, for a hothot boy, this guy is so insecure! I found out a lot about him, how he totally sucks when it comes to loove and how he thinks he overcompensates for him being born a 3-lb premature baby. Which only enforces my belief that he's got a teeny weenie. HARHARHAR. I'm eeevil. AGAIN, let me clarify that even if I'm writing a lot about Hubis, I don't have a thing for him, okay? :P

The other day, I saw a cute little girl dancing ocho-ocho on the countertop of a store in Kalayaan. She's so cute, but she does the ocho-ocho so well that it's scary. Scary like, how come a kid like that can dance so provocatively? It's okay to see Bayani doing that but it gets malaswa if you see kids doing it. What is wrong with this picture? Is our society becoming too sexual? Sad. Hey, I may be bastos, but not to that extent.

I just realized that the reason why my blog entries are so short is that the blog template is such a bitch to the eyes! Staring at the Blogger editing template triggers my astigmatism. Can I sue? Hehe.


Huggabaloos
You guys just have to check out this groovy website! Ees so damn cool! Galeng ng Flash.