Monday, October 20, 2003

Smitten Kitten
Hubis is totally smitten with a famous mermaid. He's so delightfully funny whenever he talks about his ladylove that we'd laugh our hearts out and he'd just say "Ang pathetic ko, no?" and we'd say no, you're not then he'd resume his litany on how great and sweet she is and we'd laugh at him again. Finally, this guy is in love and is taking bold steps. It's been seven years since his last relationship and I guess it was a bad one because he'd get all cynical and a mask of indifference would harden his face whenever the topic would concern his girlfriend-less status. Now, he's like a giddy schoolboy with a gigantic crush. We're all so happy for him. Hope everything would turn out well.


More on Hubis
This guy so reminds me of me pre-Pyla. The stuff that he says he admires in his object-of-smittenness is exactly what I was looking for before. Come to think of it, he's like my male mirror image. The more I get to talk to him, the more I say to myself, omygod, this guy is exactly like me! He's bastos but "pure", a book fan, a swimmer, a beach lover, koboy, cartoon, tv, grunge music (think Temple of the Dog and Pearl Jam's Ten) and pop culture freak. But don't get me wrong, this is all platonic. Sure, I had a teeny crush on him before, but after the Boracay trip, I realized that this guy is such a great friend. I don't think we'd get along this great if it's anything otherwise. He's almost like a soul-mate, but as we know, not all soul-mates have be romantically involved. Thank God for that.


The Endless Quiz
I wanted to be Dream, but Death equally rocks. She's soo cool, so I'm happy. Oh, and I love Neil Gaiman.

Death, the second of The Endless, you are responsible for ending all lives and taking them to your realm, from which no one ever returns. You are bright, positive, happy, optimistic%2
Death, the second of The Endless, you are
responsible for ending all lives and taking
them to your realm, from which no one ever
returns. You are bright, positive, happy,
optimistic and enjoy everything about life, but
that does not mean your silly or stupid. You
can lay the smack down when you have to!
Everyone loves you, and they don't know why.


Which Endless are you?
brought to you by Quizilla